15 Oct Come Expand Your Horizons & Have Your Mind Blown
You are three weeks away from feeling refreshed, uplifted and wiser…
Boy do I have something special coming up for you!!
It is with much excitement and pleasure that I announce our first half-day health retreat & workshop in what feels like ages…
AYURVEDA: OPTIMAL NUTRITION & DISEASE PREVENTION
This workshop is for you if you are ready to expand your world view and learn about an Eastern system of health that has existed for 5,000 years on record and an estimated 10,000 years when you count the oral history traditions that existed prior to the written texts…
And why should you even care?
A few reasons for this:
- The cardinal aim of Ayurveda is to restore the individual balance between mind, body and spirit…and let’s face it, it is time for you to put all of that first place.
- The West does not provide all of the answers to optimal nutrition, optimal health and disease prevention…there is more out there that is truly worth knowing. You will leave feeling wiser.
- All successful people embrace solutions and conceptual frameworks that are considered by the mainstream to be “outside-the-box.”
- You will learn something so radically different that it will shed light on what you already know and raise questions about the health frameworks you are currently using to guide your decisions.
- High Value Women and Men never stop learning. They never stop their transformation and their personal leveling-up journey.
So what can you expect from our workshop?
First of all:
Ayurveda is a sophisticated and powerful mind-body health system, developed by the sages of India before modern medicine. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). 🌱
This workshop takes place in person in a garden oasis at Spirit House, Devonshire. And yes, there is a virtual option. Expect a rejuvenating half day workshop / health retreat that will leave you feeling refreshed, uplifted and wiser. Whether you’re interested in losing weight, preventing disease, or achieving optimal overall health, the principles of this ancient wisdom tradition have stood strong for me for the 20 years I’ve been following them as relates to nutrition, digestion, disease prevention and optimal weight, and I believe it offers insight and benefits to all. It is especially refreshing for those who are sick and tired of western approaches to weight loss and nutrition (counting calories/points/macros, weighing food, going on a restrictive diet, etc.) and are curious about what other approaches exist.🌏
So get ready for a true health retreat experience! After all that the world and we individually have just been through, this promises to be a refreshing and restorative re-set and the focus is on total self care and the attainment of knowledge that will serve you for a lifetime. Very much a retreat away from it all. 🌄
Learn a radically different approach to nutrition and optimal health in this workshop, that includes:
✳ Ayurveda: Optimal Nutrition & Disease Prevention Lecture and Q&A with Agathe Holowatinc of FUELLED
✳ Healthy & Wholesome Vegetarian Lunch Cheffed by Agathe of FUELLED Bermuda Ltd.
✳ A 30+ Page Workbook
✳ Leisure Time at the Cottage
✳ 1-on-1 Time with Agathe to Ask Specific Questions
When: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm (stay an hour afterwards to enjoy and relax in the cottage or garden, if you wish)
Lunch Menu: A healthy, homemade vegetarian menu, served shortly after arrival.
Where: Spirit House, Devonshire. 65 Middle Road.
Investment: $350 per person / $325 Virtual Class Delivery Option (no meal for virtual delivery)
Partially covered by Colonial and BF&M health insurance plans
Masks must be worn when indoors. 8 person max. Social distancing rules apply. Outdoor dining.
You know you’ve wanted to rock this year, stay strong and healthy through the pandemic, and end 2021 on a high note, health-wise! It is totally not too late to do that.
More reasons why you should sign up now!!
- Learning something new that can greatly improve your life is NOURISHING in so many ways.
- Maybe it is time to step away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and to dive into an intellectually stimulating, wellbeing-focused half-day workshop spent in a restorative Bermuda cottage in a garden, where you can breathe fully and sit back, relax and do nothing but feel good & learn.
- You will leave feeling refreshed, uplifted and wiser.
- You will be fed a tremendously healthy, homecooked vegetarian meal upon arriving.
- Showing off the new Sanskrit terms you’ve learned at your next Happy Hour or dinner party will make for unique and fun conversation starters. *wink*
It would be a pleasure to have you join this workshop!
Spread the LOVE: Feel free to share this post with someone you care about!
Stay safe, healthy and happy everyone!
“Get FUELLED today for a healthier and happier tomorrow!”