Commitment to Privacy
FUELLED Ultimate Health & Nutrition Ltd. (Herein identified as “FUELLED,” “us,” “our” or “we”) is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and privacy of your Personal Information.
“Personal Information” means information associated with a specific identifiable individual but does not include information about corporate or commercial entities.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
For the purposes of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, FUELLED collects and processes Personal Information and acts as a data controller. In delivering our services to you, your Personal Information that is collected through our website or any of our staff may be transferred between our servers and offices, including our data centre, which is located in the United States.
What We Collect
In addition to Personal Information provided to us by you through our staff or website, we may also collect information that is publicly available. The Personal Information we hold includes:
- Contact information, including name, telephone number, address, and email address;
- Occupation and employer details;
- Identification documents and numbers necessary to meet our legal obligations
- IP addresses; and
- Details related to marketing our services, including recording your usage of our website and the mailing lists for which you have subscribed or unsubscribed.
Why We Collect It
FUELLED comes into the possession of Personal Information in order to provide professional products and services. We only collect and process Personal Information if it is lawful to do so, specifically where:
- It is required to fulfill a contract with you;
- It is required for us to comply with the law;
- It is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest;
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party; or
- You have provided us with your consent.
Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To meet our regulatory, legal, and professional obligations;
- To establish and manage our relationship with you;
- To provide nutrition advice, products, and services;
- To monitor and manage the performance of our business operations;
- To manage conflicts of interest;
- To analyze performance, and generate internal reports;
- To assess risks including legal and financial risks;
- To invoice and process payments;
- To monitor visitor traffic to and usage of the FUELLED website;
- To market our products and services;
- To engage in business transactions;
- To prevent fraud;
- To undertake network and information security activities; and
- For any other purposes for which we have your consent, or for which FUELLED or its third parties have a legitimate interest.
FUELLED collects and processes Personal Information in order to fulfill its contractual obligations with you and to meet our applicable statutory obligations. If you decide not to provide us with necessary Personal Information this may prevent us from meeting our legal obligations, and therefore prevent us from performing our services for you.
Limits on Collection, Use, Retention and Disclosure of Personal Information
Transfer of Information
Transfers to Third Parties
Your Personal Information may be transferred to or accessed from countries that may not have data protection laws equivalent to those of your country.
Unless we have your consent to transfer your Personal Information, the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or is otherwise permitted by applicable data protection and privacy laws, we will only transfer your Personal Information to a country considered to have an adequate level of protection. If such a country does not have equivalent privacy laws, FUELLED will ensure it has the appropriate safeguards in place; such safeguards may include binding corporate policies and procedures, standard contractual data protection clauses approved by applicable supervisory authorities, an approved employee code of conduct, or an approved certification mechanism.
Right to Access
You have the right to request and obtain from us the details of your Personal Information and how it is processed, including the purposes of processing, whether it has been disclosed to third parties, and how long we intend to hold on to the data. Your information will be provided upon written request and we reserve the right to request authentication of identity in the event of such a request.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have consented to us processing your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If we consider that the withdrawal of such consent will impede our ability to provide any service to you, we reserve the right to terminate our service in the event of such a withdrawal.
Right to Accuracy/Rectification
You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing your Personal Information if:
- You believe the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate;
- You believe the processing is unlawful but you oppose us erasing your Personal Information;
- We no longer need to process the Personal Information but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You object to the grounds upon which we have determined that processing your data is legitimate.
Right to Object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Information. At your request, we will no longer process the Personal Information unless there are legitimate grounds to continuing processing, or we are otherwise permitted under applicable law.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive your Personal Information in a machine-readable format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller, where technically feasible.
Right to Erasure/“Right to Be Forgotten”
You have the right to request for us to erase your Personal Information. We will fulfill this request provided that there are no legal requirements for us to continue processing your Personal Information.
Right to Raise Your Concerns
FUELLED has procedures in place to receive and respond to inquiries about our policies and practices relating to the handling of Personal Information. If you have any questions or concerns about your Personal Information or how it is being used by FUELLED, you can contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. If we are unable to satisfactorily address your concerns, you have the right to communicate with the relevant supervisory authority.
You are required to advise us of any changes that may impact the products or services we are providing. From time to time, you may be asked to verify or update your Personal Information.
Safeguarding Personal Information
FUELLED protects the Personal Information in its custody or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted through e-mail or other wireless communication. FUELLED will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of security and/or confidentiality when information is transmitted by e-mail or wireless communication. We will take your use of a particular mode of communication as permission for us to communicate with you using the same mode of communication unless otherwise instructed by you.
Cookies and Our Website
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer to help improve your browsing experience and enable us to evaluate how people use our website. We currently use a session cookie and a persistent cookie. The session cookie is temporary and stored on your computer only for as long as you visit our website. The persistent cookie is uploaded to your computer only after you check the “Remember Me” box and enables you to store information to more quickly access password-protected portions of our website.
Our website may from time to time contain links to third party websites. FUELLED does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third party website. Please ensure you read the policies of any third party website you visit.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.fuelledlife.com
Your current state: Use necessary cookies only. Change your consent
Cookie declaration last updated on 23/07/2019 by Cookiebot:
Blog Comments, Forums, and Social Media
“Forum” means an area, site, or feature offered as part of this website that offers the opportunity for users to post content for viewing by one or more website users, including the comment section of any blog post or membership forum. Additionally, “Forum” includes any other website page or content area created by FUELLED on one or more social media pages, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content posted to a public Forum. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. Additionally, you grant FUELLED Ultimate Health & Nutrition Ltd. and www.fuelledlife.com the right to reprint, publish or otherwise use in a public manner any information posted in forums or comment sections of this website or associated social media.
You agree to use the Forums only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to a particular Forum. You agree that when using a Forum (including the comment section of any blog post), you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload any files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying a Forum.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You are and will remain solely and completely responsible for the content you post under your username or otherwise by you in any way and in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty or obligation to monitor any Forum, although we reserve the right to review material posted to a Forum and to remove any materials or comments in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website including any or all Forums at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to content you post on this Website and respective Forums.
You acknowledge that the use of any content posted on any Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
FUELLED reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time without prior notice to you. Please check our website periodically at www.fuelledlife.com to see if any changes have been made.
Last updated July 1, 2023