Bermuda is just about to enter Phase 3, starting next week on Thursday, June 11, 2020!
What this means for FUELLED clients:
- FUELLED Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching: I am excited to announce that we can do 1-on-1 coaching sessions in person once again in Phase 3! They will be modified, as per COVID-19 recommendations, with the wearing of masks for every session and keeping a distance of 6 feet apart in the room. I am currently looking into getting a new shared office space, conveniently located in town, for people who wish to meet in person for their sessions. I will announce the location next week – stay tuned! Virtual nutrition coaching sessions have proven to be a hit, however, and I will continue to hold sessions over Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp call and phone call, for everyone who prefers to meet virutally! Note that Colonial Medical Insurance will only cover in person sessions (see announcement here), as that may impact your decision as to your preferred method of service delivery.
- FUELLED “Healthy Doesn’t Have To Be Hard” Cooking Demonstrations at the Chef Shop: These fun events were scheduled for March…and then the lockdown happened! I am speaking to the Chef Shop to see when we can schedule these demos in the future – stay tuned!! In the meantime, I am offering virtual healthy cooking demonstrations over Zoom for individuals, households and companies! Why not give one of those a Go! Here is a brief summary of the demos – contact me for sample menus and pricing:
“Treat yourself to an unforgettable immersive experience! In our “Healthy Doesn’t Have to Be Hard” cooking classes you’ll get to help chop, slice, blend, measure and mix our way to delicious dishes with the guidance of our skilled instructor and health food chef, Agathe Holowatinc. You’ll learn valuable culinary skills and new recipes, enjoy a fun and social activity, and get inspired to expand your taste buds and discover that “real food” can be really good (and really easy to make!)! It’s a fun cooking adventure and the best part is that you’ll get to eat everything we make!”
- Private Health Food Cheffing: This premium service will restart in Phase 3. This service is available for individuals or for small events. Please email me with inquiries.
- A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Happiness: Q & A with Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Agathe Holowatinc. Live or Virtual Session. (1 hour to 1.5 hours): This informative Q&A is still being offered over Zoom to individuals, households and companies.
“Overview: The world is pretty topsy-turvy right now, because of the global panic around coronavirus (COVID-19). If you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed by it all, be reassured that this is a very normal response. However, it’s important to go easy on yourself and to take time for self-care. We’ve put together this zoom session with Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Agathe Holowatinc to help you tap into self-care activities and helpful mindset practices that you can do from home, so that you can thrive in these uncertain times.”
Email me to find out more! Feedback so far has been excellent!
- Book Sales: My book, FUELLED: Transform Your Body | Enhance Your Energy | Supercharge Your Life, is available for sale at all Bermuda bookstores, My Sereni-Tea, through me (I only have paperbacks left!) and also worldwide on Amazon.com. If you wish to buy a book through me, just send me a message and we’ll sort out a place to meet to deliver it to you. Note that my audiobook is available worldwide on Amazon’s Audible and iTunes – no meeting up required! – and with proof of purchase you will receive your own copy of the 100+ healthy and nourishing recipes contained in my book, as an accompanying PDF.
- “FUELLED Hot Nutrition Talks” Live or Virtual Classes. Series or Individual Sessions (1 hour each). Is NOW the time for you to really dive deep and get educated about food & nutrition?? I am offering these classes to individuals, households and companies. You can select 1 topic or purchase a series. Only available virtually right now. Contact me with inquiries!
Description: Everyone has heard the saying “Abs are made in the kitchen,” so this series of HOT Nutrition Talks goes deep into the ins and outs of excellent food choices and how they impact our bodies, optimal health outcomes, performance and body composition. 15 sessions to choose from.
- Badass Bakery: Closed until further notice.
Thank you for being a part of my FUELLED family and for sharing in this good news with me.⭐
Feel free to forward this message to someone you care about!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
PS – If you enjoyed this post and would like to receive this kind of information regularly, sign up for my weekly eNewsletter to get these updates delivered right to your inbox!